Melt in your mouth BBQ Chicken Kebabs With Bacon
Easy, cheap, fast, healthy and delicious barbecue chicken Kebabs. Perfect for any kind of parties!
- 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breast
- 2 tsp Kinder`s Seafood Blend Rub Or you can use any poultry rub you have in hand
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp Hoisin sauce You can replace it with 4 tsp of sugar if you don`t have any
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Honey Barbecue sauce Or any of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 3 slices Raw bacon
- 1 cup Sweet Honey BBQ sauce
1. Prepare the meat. Remove any excess fat from chicken. Cut into 1-inch cubes. In a large bowl, toss chicken with the rub, pepper, Hoisin sauce and 2 Tbsp of barbecue sauce. Mix very well.2. Place the raw bacon in a food processor or blender and pulse for about 20 seconds, until you have a paste. Now add bacon paste to the chicken mixture, mix very well until chicken is well coated. Let sit for at least 30 minutes. 3. Turn all grill burners to high, close lid, and heat for about 15 minutes. Leave primary burner on, but turn off other burners. Doing this will give you high heat but will not make it too hot and will not burn the meat. Keep the primary burner on high. 4. Skewer the meat onto the skewer sticks. Rub the leftover bacon paste on top of the kebabs.5. Before you put the kebabs on the grill, spray the grill with a little bit of olive oil so the meat won't stick and so that you can get a very nice smokey flavor. Make sure you have all your equipment next to you when cooking so that everything will be next to you; the chicken cooks fast, so you need speed. Grill the chicken over the primary burner with the lid closed for 2 minutes, turn and brush with the barbecue sauce repeat as often as necessary and cook for 2 minutes until browned and slightly charred. Cooking time should not exceed 8 minutes. Over than that, your meet will get dry and overcooked. 6. Remove kebabs from the grill, let sit for 5 minutes. Serve.